Crisis Communications for Telecommunicators #2120 – TCOLE Course Online
Wed, 19 Apr 2017
OSS is proud to announce the launching of our new Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) mandated Crisis Communications for Emergency Telecommunicators #2120online training course for Texas Telecommunicators.
The Crisis Communications #2120 course is designed to provide additional information required to become a more proficient emergency telecommunicator. This course is one of the required courses for obtaining an Intermediate Certificate.
Today, approximately 85% of the U.S. is covered by a 9-1-1 system. It is estimated that 99% of the adults living in these covered regions are aware that they should dial “9-1-1” in the event of a crisis situation or medical emergency. Emergency telecommunicators (also referred to as “dispatchers”) are experiencing an ever-increasing volume of calls and many of those calls involving some type of critical incident. Various factors such as a rise in domestic violence and other troubling issues, “post 9/11”, higher public expectations, and more have caused this increase.
The cost of our Crisis Communications for Emergency Telecommunicators #2120 is only $65 for twenty-four (24) hours of TCOLE credit.
With more courses under development, OSS Academy® currently offers both Basic, Intermediate, and 100+ elective TCOLE Peace Officer, Jailer, and Telecommunicator courses online.
OSS Academy® typically reports 4 to 5 times each week [excluding U.S. Federal holidays]. We report your credit directly through TCLEDDS to the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement [TCOLE]. You should have already provided your full and correct name, TCOLE PID number, and other important information when registering for your account. If not, once logged in, go to Edit Profile to update your information.
Should you have any questions, simply contact the OSS Academy® Training Coordinator by phone at 281-288-9190 (Ext. 205) or online at Contact OSS Academy®.
A sample of our TCOLE Courses Listing:
- Advanced Human Trafficking #3271
- Arrest, Search, & Seizure #2108
- Asset Forfeiture #3255
- Basic Civil Process #3131
- Child Abuse Prevention & Investigation #2105
- Child Safety Check Alert List Update #4068
- Crisis Communications for Emergency Telecommunicators #2120
- Combined Asset Forfeiture & Racial Profiling #3257
- Cultural Diversity #3939
- Eyewitness Evidence #3286
- Field Training Officer #3702
- Human Trafficking #3270
- Identity Theft Crimes #3277
- Inmate Rights & Privileges #3502
- Interpersonal Communications in Corrections #3503
- Law Enforcement Ethics #3920
- Missing & Exploited Children #3275
- New Supervisor (First-Line) Course #3737
- Peace Officers & Open Carry #8837
- Racial Profiling #3256
- Spanish for Law Enforcement Distance #2110
- Special Investigative Topics #3232
- Suicide Detection & Prevention in Jails #3501
- Supplemental Peace Officer #1018
- Texas Advisory Board Training #3003
- Texas State & Federal Law Update #3184
- Use of Force #2107
- Use of Force in Jail Settings #3504
About OSS Academy
To learn more about OSS Academy® contact our Training Coordinator at 281-288-9190 (Ext. 205).