TCOLE Texas State & Federal Law Update #3184 Now Online
By Jamie Aldridge, LE Powerhouse | Tue, 8 Sep 2015
OSS Academy® is proud to announce the launching of the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement [TCOLE] mandated Texas State and Federal Update #3184 online training course offered for Texas Peace Officers.
This mandatory Texas State and Federal Update #3184 online training course contains and discusses multiple bills passed by the 84th Legislature will have an impact on Texas law enforcement. There were administrative changes, changes in existing statues, and new laws. In pursuit of equality in justice and ensuring public safety, peace officers will better serve their communities by increasing their awareness of changes and additions in state statutes. Case law, especially cases handed down by the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS), is of incredible importance to the administration of Justice. This curriculum will briefly cover recent judicial decisions that are important for law enforcement officers, law enforcement administrators, and policy makers.
This Texas State and Federal Update #3184 online training course is four (4) hours in length and costs only $30.00.
With more courses under development, OSS Academy® currently offers both Basic, Intermediate, and 100+ elective TCOLE Peace Officer, Jailer, and Telecommunicator courses online.
OSS Academy® typically reports Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of each week [excluding U.S. Federal holidays]. We report your credit directly through TCLEDDS to the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement [TCOLE]. You should have already provided your full and correct name, TCOLE PID number, and other important information when registering for your account. If not, once logged in, go to Edit Profile to update your information.
Should you have any questions, simply contact the OSS Academy® Training Coordinator by phone at 281-288-9190 (Ext. 205) or online at Contact OSS Academy®.
A sample of our TCOLE Courses Listing:
- Advanced Human Trafficking #3271
- Arrest, Search, & Seizure #2108
- Asset Forfeiture #3255
- Basic Civil Process #3131
- Child Abuse Prevention & Investigation #2105
- Child Safety Check Alert List Update #4068
- Crisis Communications for Emergency Telecommunicators #2120
- Combined Asset Forfeiture & Racial Profiling #3257
- Cultural Diversity #3939
- Eyewitness Evidence #3286
- Field Training Officer #3702
- Human Trafficking #3270
- Identity Theft Crimes #3277
- Inmate Rights & Privileges #3502
- Interpersonal Communications in Corrections #3503
- Law Enforcement Ethics #3920
- Missing & Exploited Children #3275
- New Supervisor (First-Line) Course #3737
- Peace Officers & Open Carry #8837
- Racial Profiling #3256
- Spanish for Law Enforcement Distance #2110
- Special Investigative Topics #3232
- Suicide Detection & Prevention in Jails #3501
- Supplemental Peace Officer #1018
- Texas Advisory Board Training #3003
- Texas State & Federal Law Update #3184
- Use of Force #2107
- Use of Force in Jail Settings #3504
About OSS Academy
To learn more about OSS Academy® contact our Training Coordinator at 281-288-9190 (Ext. 205).