TCOLE Advisory Board Training Online Course #3003
By OSS Academy Staff | Thu, 1 Aug 2013
OSS Academy® has launched an Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) online Texas Advisory Board Training #3003 course. As a courtesy to our fellow Advisory Board Members throughout the State of Texas, at only $10, this course is offered at a significant discount. We can also arrange for your recurring needs as Advisory Board Members are changed or added.
The Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) serves as the regulatory agency responsible for the development and enforcement of law enforcement standards. TCOLE was created and granted statutory authority under Chapter 1701 of the Texas Occupations Code. One of the many responsibilities of the Commission is the establishment of standards governing law enforcement training programs and schools. The Occupations Code, Section 1701.252, stipulates that before a training program can be licensed, the school must have an advisory board for developing curriculum. The purpose of this training is to provide members of the advisory board with a review of the rules promulgated by the Commission regarding the duties and function of the advisory board.
With more courses under development, OSS Academy® currently offers both Basic, Intermediate, and 100+ elective TCOLE Peace Officer, Jailer, and Telecommunicator courses online.
OSS Academy® typically reports Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of each week [excluding U.S. Federal holidays]. We report your credit directly through TCLEDDS to the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement [TCOLE]. You should have already provided your full and correct name, TCOLE PID number, and other important information when registering for your account. If not, once logged in, go to Edit Profile to update your information.
Should you have any questions, simply contact the OSS Academy® Training Coordinator by phone at 281-288-9190 (Ext. 205) or online at Contact OSS Academy®.
A sample of our TCOLE Courses Listing:
- Advanced Human Trafficking #3271
- Arrest, Search, & Seizure #2108
- Asset Forfeiture #3255
- Basic Civil Process #3131
- Child Abuse Prevention & Investigation #2105
- Child Safety Check Alert List Update #4068
- Crisis Communications for Emergency Telecommunicators #2120
- Combined Asset Forfeiture & Racial Profiling #3257
- Cultural Diversity #3939
- Eyewitness Evidence #3286
- Field Training Officer #3702
- Human Trafficking #3270
- Identity Theft Crimes #3277
- Inmate Rights & Privileges #3502
- Interpersonal Communications in Corrections #3503
- Law Enforcement Ethics #3920
- Missing & Exploited Children #3275
- New Supervisor (First-Line) Course #3737
- Peace Officers & Open Carry #8837
- Racial Profiling #3256
- Spanish for Law Enforcement Distance #2110
- Special Investigative Topics #3232
- Suicide Detection & Prevention in Jails #3501
- Supplemental Peace Officer #1018
- Texas Advisory Board Training #3003
- Texas State & Federal Law Update #3184
- Use of Force #2107
- Use of Force in Jail Settings #3504