Free TCOLE Online Training Courses
By OSS Academy Staff | Fri, 28 Mar 2014
For a limited time only!
Until Wednesday, April 30, 2014, OSS Academy® is offering every student a free online TCOLE training course after purchase of a minimum, three individual TCOLE training courses (with a minimum value of $20/each).
Texas law enforcement officers, sheriff’s deputies, police officers and jailers can take advantage of this great offer.
Here is a listing of just some of our TCOLE Basic, Intermediate, and Elective courses:
- Advanced Human Trafficking #3271
- Arrest, Search, & Seizure #2108
- Asset Forfeiture #3255
- Basic Civil Process #3131
- Child Abuse Prevention & Investigation #2105
- Child Safety Check Alert List Update #4068
- Crisis Communications for Emergency Telecommunicators #2120
- Combined Asset Forfeiture & Racial Profiling #3257
- Cultural Diversity #3939
- Eyewitness Evidence #3286
- Field Training Officer #3702
- Human Trafficking #3270
- Identity Theft Crimes #3277
- Inmate Rights & Privileges #3502
- Interpersonal Communications in Corrections #3503
- Law Enforcement Ethics #3920
- Missing & Exploited Children #3275
- New Supervisor (First-Line) Course #3737
- Peace Officers & Open Carry #8837
- Racial Profiling #3256
- Spanish for Law Enforcement Distance #2110
- Special Investigative Topics #3232
- Suicide Detection & Prevention in Jails #3501
- Supplemental Peace Officer #1018
- Texas Advisory Board Training #3003
- Texas State & Federal Law Update #3184
- Use of Force #2107
- Use of Force in Jail Settings #3504
Buy three and get your fourth course free!
This program is simple, after you purchase the third OSS Academy® online TCLEOSE training course, contact our Training Coordinator 281-288-9190 Ext. 205.
Provide the following information:
- First & Last Name,
- TCLEOSE PID Number,
- Date of Birth,
- Email Address,
- Telephone Number, and
- Requested course title.
Upon verification of your purchases, OSS Academy® will send you a course token direct to your email inbox to take your course.
OSS Academy® typically reports Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of each week [excluding U.S. Federal holidays]. We report your credit directly through TCLEDDS to the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement [TCOLE]. You should have already provided your full and correct name, TCOLE PID number, and other important information when registering for your account. If not, once logged in, go to Edit Profile to update your information.
Your failure to provide this information can cause reporting errors or delays in reporting your course credit. Should you have any questions, simply contact the OSS Academy® Training Coordinator by phone at 281-288-9190 (Ext. 205) or online at Contact OSS Academy®.
About OSS Academy
To learn more about OSS Academy® contact our Training Coordinator at 281-288-9190 ext. 205.